powerbomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

candice mcchelle

Go down

candice mcchelle Empty candice mcchelle

Post by Admin Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:26 am

WWE Diva Candice Michelle injured her left shoulder Monday night during her tag team match with Maria against Jillian and Victoria on Raw, WWE.com has learned. Candice was evaluated at a Lafayette medical center for X-rays, and officials believed she potentially reinjured clavicle she broke several months ago.

WWE trainers say scar tissue over the old injury was potentially separated during Candice's match. Candice was in visible pain and discomfort after the match, and WWE.com spoke to an obviously upset Diva after she was evaluated. The former Women's Champion vowed to still be at WrestleMania XXIV in less than two weeks.

"Injury or not, I am not going to let this [injury] ruin my plans to win the BunnyMania Match at WrestleMania," she said. "I still plan on being a part of WrestleMania in Orlando."

Candice and March 2008 Playboy cover girl Maria are scheduled to face The Glamazon and Melina at WrestleMania XXIV in Orlando, Fla., in a BunnyMania Lumberjack Match on March 30. Last October, Candice broke her left clavicle during her match against WWE Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, forcing her to miss five months of action. Monday night was her first live-action since that injury.

Candice will have her shoulder further evaluated later this week

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://powerbomb-org.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down