powerbomb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free online dating - I am ripe for the taking

Go down

free online dating  - I am ripe for the taking Empty free online dating - I am ripe for the taking

Post by Darwinda Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 am

Melton online dating - I like it like that My name is Maribel KOHN i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Tamworth dating Mackay dating Orange dating singles in Bendigo free online dating New South Wales online dating For a first date I would just go out to a nice place for dinner. Then depending on my date interest along with mine. Maybe for a few games of pool or bowling. Something where we are around others. Wouldnt want to be a naughty girl!!! Hopefully, I will be offered a second date and for uor next date.... Just use your imagination!! I would love to find an older man for NSA encounters. I would like to find an older amn that has stamina that wants a baby girl to fulfill his desires. He syould be very open minded and love to have fun. Must play safe. You must be non smoking, no drugs, able to carry on a conversation, under 45 and at least above average down there (over 7). If you want to keep me or us your secret that is fine, but I keep no secrets from him so do not ask me to, the answer will be no. Repeat performances are ok if we hit it off. I do not want to be anyone's mistress. I have so much DRAMA at home and a lousy sex life! (long story!) I would really like to just find someone to hang out with and have no strings kind of fun! Lets meet for drinks and ssee where it leads. You wont be disappointed! i am a romantic girl loves to anything . i just want to meet a man that likes me and love me for me. i am a fun-loving kind of person. i enjoy hangin out and dancing and just bein crazy as hell. write me for more. I know u r out there, but it is so hard reading all the replies. So, what I want you to do is send me your best pick up line - 30 words or less. The man who sends me the best pick up line gets to have me any way he wants! Are you game?

Darwinda

Back to top Go down